It’s hard for me to talk about any R.E.M. album without bringing up a little personal history first. In a nutshell, R.E.M. were, quite literally, my guides to a new world of music that has lasted to this day. Allow me to explain. I grew up a child […]
What is Square Seed?
Square Seed is about the B-Side. The A-Side is boring. Everyone knows the A-Side. The A-Side is Top 40. The A-Side is #1 at the box office. Square Seed asks, “What else is there?” Let’s hear the other side. Let’s see the director’s cut. Then let’s share whatever comes to mind when inspired by the B-Side. That’s where the true gold lies.
- In case you’re wondering, this album does include the hit tracks “Jambalaya” and “My Little Cabbage”.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- dylancappello with his Spanish friend, Marc. @ Wells Fargo Center instagram.com/p/Bq7HQfKhx0S/… 1 week ago
- Time to head home. Thank you Hidenori and Misako for your hospitality this week. Hopefully I’ll be back soon. @ ホテル… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Train ride to work today. Wow... @ Fuji, Shizuoka instagram.com/p/BqyMUuxhRT4/… 1 week ago
- This knucklehead enjoying shabu-shabu with Hidenori and Misako, the queen of Japan (in my opinion). @ Minato-ku, To… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago